Thursday, April 25, 2013

Introduction

My name is Sam, currently I am a student attending UNC Charlotte. I own two trucks that are in various stages of modifications. One is my 1984 Toyota Pickup that I plan on building for mild trail riding and mostly camping and exploring. My other vehicle a 1990 Jeep Cherokee has been my offroad truck from day one and is now pretty much a dedicated trail vehicle. Well those who know me, know that I am a big traveler. I love to travel and explore all sorts of cool new places. Whether its taking long road trips or just exploring somewhere local, I love to get out and find cool new places to see. So I started this blog as a little side project, kind of a personal project of mines if you will. I plan on documenting all of my traveling/expedition related experiences. I thought this ought to be a good way of maybe looking back later on and seeing some of my goals come to life. With this blog I hope to share my experiences and possibly inspire others to go out and enjoy the outdoors.

1 comment: