Thursday, May 23, 2013

Finished a roofrack and ladder



So for the past 3 days I have been working 13 hour shifts at my workplace doing job takeoffs for field jobs. I really haven't had much luck to trying find time to work on the Toyota except at night which by the time I got home was exhausted. But I did manage do finish up a few items on my to-do list. I finished welding up a rear ladder and painted it. I also finished up my roofrack and painted that aswell. Just needing to finalize the light wiring and hook up a couple in the back. For this trip I have a feeling we will be doing a bit of night wheeling so bright lights are absolutely necessary. Thank goodness I have today and tomorrow off for prepping the truck and packing since we will be leaving Sat morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment