Saturday, May 18, 2013

Current State of the little Pickup

So I bought my little Toyota Pickup a little over a year ago. Boy how it seems that I bought the truck just yesterday. The little truck has gone quite a long ways since the day I purchased it. Shortly after purchase I got the truck tinted. I also bought an addicted offroad front bumper and leveled out the suspension a bit. I then later on bought a soft top for her and traded my jeep's rear bumper for a set of 32s and some cash to boot for other upgrades. As she currently sits, I have an addicted offroad front bumper on it, Blitzpro LED light bars, OME lift kit with Marlin Crawler front shackles to level it out, Can-back soft top, herculined inside bed, 32inch dynapro MTs, Alpine Headunit with Kicker 10inch subwoofer, and rockford Fostgate Speakers. I also installed an alarm system with Keyless entry and Remote start on her aswell. I am in the works of purchasing some metal and designing a new rear bumper on CAD to hold a tire and jerry can. More updates to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment